[78-L] GM104 Mouseketeer Record

Mike Murray recrdman at dreamscape.com
Wed Apr 6 13:03:41 PDT 2011

Darren
GM-104, (circa 1956) an actual 7" orange 78rpm
"ep" with picture sleeve had four songs:
Ten Little Indians
Mousekartoon Time
The Gadget Tree
Li'L Davy

The 4 records in the series GM-101-104 sold by
mail for 25 cents apiece through an advertisement
placed on the back of "Wheaties" cereal boxes.
Those cereal boxes featured (8) one-sided
cardboard cutout records, two of which were Ten
Little Indians and The Gadget Tree  as on the separate GM-104.
Cheers
Mike Murray