[78-L] Houston record shops

Robert M. Bratcher Jr. rbratcherjr at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 4 14:34:42 PDT 2011

So you moved out of the trailer park? Great but then I remember when you had a
house somewhere in Spring when I drove up there to pick up a load of classical
78 RPM albums sometime after you got married & moved your shop of the Montrose
area & I don't know what part of town you lived in back then (when your Montrose
shop was open) as it was something like 15 to maybe 18 years ago. I also bought
a big load of classical albums (they were 78 RPM sets) from your shop shortly
before you closed it.

Best of luck with the new house at Fort Nauck & the current auction as I wish
you the best with both. I also hope that you have a current girlfriend as thats
much better than trying to go it alone but some people (my cousin Don who is a
few years younger than me & lives in the country part of Magnilia north of
Tomball) chooses to & he doesn't want to fall in love again. Myself? Well I'm
curreently not involved with anyone as my last romance was a short lived spring
romance last year but I hope that the good Lord brings me a nice Christian lady
sometime soon as I don't want to be unmarried for the rest of my life. My first
wife (Cassie) died of cancer 15 years ago & that was a very sad time for me but
both the Lord & time heals as I'm sure you already know. I've had girlfriends
before & after Cassie though.