[78-L] Why I love collecting 78's

Robert M. Bratcher Jr. rbratcherjr at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 4 14:09:03 PDT 2011

Yes it's the 1954 recording issued in stereo  & I have the 1954 issue & it's the
exact same preformance as the LSC-1817 version. My LSC-1817 is the 1S stamper &
my LSC-2267 is a later stamper plus that record has a different cover.  I wonder
why they rerecorded it with a different LSC number & RCA issued LSC-1817 later
on CD.