[78-L] Jazz Man book offer

Cary Ginell soundthink at live.com
Tue Mar 29 22:23:25 PDT 2011

To anyone who hasn't yet bought my book, "Hot Jazz for Sale: Hollywood's Jazz Man Record Shop" - Lulu.com is offering a 20% discount through the end of March for anything on their site. To take advantage of this, use the code SPLISH305. If you spend $500 or more, you use SPLASH305 and you get a 25% discount. (sounds like Bobby Darin invented it...)

Enter coupon code SPLISH305 at checkout and receive 20% off any order. The maximum savings for this offer is $100. Enter coupon code SPLASH305
 at checkout and receive 25% off your order of $500 or more. The maximum
 savings for this offer is $500. Sorry, but these offers are only valid
in US dollars and cannot be applied to previous orders. You can only use
 these codes once per account, and unfortunately you can't use these
coupons in combination with other coupon codes. These great offers
expire on March 31, 2011 at 11:59 PM PST, so don't miss out! While very
unlikely, we do reserve the right to change or revoke
these offers at anytime, and of course we cannot offer this coupon where
 it is against the law to do so.

Cary Ginell