[78-L] Paul Mawhinney collection - The Pac Rat show

Greg Laxton greg.laxton at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 18:26:43 PDT 2011

Pack Rats is hosted by a buddy of mine, Ben Friedman.  He used to front a
rockabilly band called the Cigar Store Indians.  Wonderful guy.

He's busy with the show Cafe Racer - haven't heard when/if there's a season
2 of Pack Rats.

 I'd urge you all to give the other Pack Rat episodes a look...all about
guys and their collections!

Here's more on Ben -

http://www.benfriedmanmusic.com/Home.html

Greg