[78-L] The King's Speech

Mark Bardenwerper citrogsa at charter.net
Tue Mar 29 05:42:02 PDT 2011

I wrote:

Edward had a stuttering problem. The movie is centered around the
relationship he had with his therapist, who used unconventional
therapies and methods. There's plenty of phonographs and period electronics.

On 3/28/2011 11:35, DAVID BURNHAM wrote:
> I don't know if this is a typo or what but the movie is obviously about King
> George, not King Edward, (I have a copy of it on DVD from a questionable source
> but haven't watched it yet).

Brain fffff fart...
I w w w w wonder howw th th these th th things get st st st started.

--
Mark L. Bardenwerper, Sr. #:?)
Technology, thoughtfully, responsibly.