[78-L] King George VI speeches

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Mon Mar 28 19:46:05 PDT 2011

On 3/28/2011 9:45 PM, Mark Bardenwerper wrote:
> On 3/28/2011 7:27, DanKj wrote:

There's also one major anachronism, the music that Geoffrey Rush uses to drown
out Bertie's stuttering being in full blown stereo. But it's about the fact
that he WILL have to make a speech once it's realized that Edward is going to
abdicate. (Albert Frederick Arthur George aka Bertie = George VI. Edward Albert
Christian George Andrew Patrick David = Prince of Wales = Duke of Windsor.
Still a great movie.)