[78-L] Naucktion Radio show - looks like it's delayed a week

Kurt Nauck nauck at 78rpm.com
Sat Mar 26 19:56:05 PDT 2011

Because I had to be out of town the past 2 weeks, Brian and I
recorded the show early. This time it's EIGHT hours of madness and mayhem.

And it was probably 3AM some morning when I typed the broadcast dates
for the catalog - somehow, I advanced the times by a week. It will
indeed air the weekends of April 2 & 9.

As you'll hear in the show, over the course of the past 10 catalogs
(this show is our eleventh), we've played over 1,000 records!

My favorite record in the VRA 49 show is the Buddy Clark V-Disc - what a gas.

Enjoy!

At 10:10 AM 3/26/2011, you wrote:

>For those who get Kurt Nauck's Auction catalog (and I'm assuming
>most of you here do!), I noted that the FABULOUS radio show (6-7
>hours!) that he and Brian do every 6 months (playing some of the
>rareest records on the auction list) was scheduled - per the front
>page of Naucktion #49 - for this weekend and next.
>
>I went to the website and it looks like the shows got pushed back a
>week so they will air NEXT Saturday/Sunday 4/2-3 and the following
>weekend (4/9-10). Auction closes Saturday 4/9 at midnight.
>
>So mark your calendars...I've marked mine.
>
>Steve

Kurt Nauck
c/o Nauck's Vintage Records
22004 Sherrod Ln.