[78-L] books on western swing

Bill McClung bmcclung78 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 26 18:53:10 PDT 2011

Thanks.  I didn't list "San Antonio Rose" because Cary mentioned it and I
didn't think I needed to.  It is a valuable book and Cary is very
gracious in the ways he refers to Mr. Townsend in his Milton Brown book.
But I still think the book on the history of western swing is still to be
written.  It is such a rich music.  It is the comfort music I always seem to
fall back on when I get tired of others.