[78-L] New York Academy of Music label

Malcolm Rockwell malcolm at 78data.com
Sat Mar 26 15:23:41 PDT 2011

I haven't been able to discover anything further about the academy
except that there are at least 28 records in the steel guitar set by
Robert Yap. I have them all in a nice shipping box that came with it.
There is an accompanying booklet.which I unfortunately do not have.
The label also put out a series of tenor banjo lessons but I've never
seen a full set and do not know who the banjoist is.
Mal

*******