[78-L] Vintage commercials

Sammy Jones sjones69 at bellsouth.net
Fri Mar 25 14:12:30 PDT 2011

Cary,

I'm sure many of us who also collect Old Time Radio have thousands of
commercials.  Problem is, they're usually part of the larger 15-, 30-, or
60-minute program, and would take time to excise.

Having said that, there might be transcription collectors who specifically
collect commercial ETs (five different version of a Coke jingle, etc.).  I
collect transcriptions, but not usually ones with only commercials.

Is your friend looking for anything specific?

Sammy Jones