[78-L] Nauck's Website

Jeff Lichtman jeff at swazoo.com
Fri Mar 25 10:09:46 PDT 2011

>Has anyone else had a problem getting to
>Kurt’s website? I keep getting a domain expired page. . .
>Thanks, Malcolm Venerable Music

I just talked to Brian at Nauck's and told him
about this. They weren't aware of the problem. He
told me he was going to get in contact with Kurt right away.

According to NetworkSolutions.com (the domain
registrar), the domain expired on March 19. The
right to the domain name is open for bid. Usually
the registrar will send e-mail to the registrant
well in advance of the expiration of the domain.
I wonder whether that didn't happen in this case.
It seems unlike Kurt to let something like this slip past him.

                        -        Jeff Lichtman
                                 jeff at swazoo.com
                                 http://swazoo.com/