[78-L] Another horrendously distorted representation of recording history.

DanKj MLK402 at verizon.net
Tue Mar 22 13:25:56 PDT 2011

 It should be correct, being written by a "Lifetime Member of the National Academy of Recording Arts and Sciences (Grammy
voting member)", 'National' being Australia, I assume.  Correcting the errors would use as much space as the entire article,
because almost every sentence contains one or more errors.  Lots of big words, though.