[78-L] The BONUS Disc on the Ernie Kovacs DVD Collection

Steve Ramm steveramm78l at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 21 14:34:08 PDT 2011

I wanted to give those who were planning to order the Ernie Kovacs DVD collection or may have pre-ordered it.

I got to see the SEVENTH “Bonus” DVD that is included only if you order from Shout Factory direct and its GREAT! Has two-hours of material including the Tonight Show and one he did called “after Tonight” or something like that. And there are some other great moments from  “The Ernie Kovacs Show” which haven’t been on ANY previous comps.

I see SF is selling the set – advance – for about $54.00 plus shipping. Amazon has it for $51.95 with free shipping, but only the 6-DVD set.

You folks can choose but its probably a better deal – if you are a true Kovacs fan – to go for the SF set. Producer Josh Mills (Edie’s son and curator of the archive) may then have enough backing from SF to release more. BTW the bonus stuff is all in great shape.
 Steve Ramm