[78-L] Disc bowl

Bill McClung bmcclung78 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 19:01:29 PDT 2011

When I bought a collection from an older gentleman a few months ago he told
me that for his birthday last year his daughter-in-law had taken about 50 of
his 78s and used them as party decorations.  He said she had chosen ones
with the most interesting and colorful labels to use.  When the party was
over she just tossed them.  I've wondered every so often what they
were....................certainly not the Deccas.