[78-L] Silly Season on eBay

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Thu Mar 17 09:56:29 PDT 2011

I missed a copy of that one on eBoom a couple of years ago when it went for
$40. In fact I saw it but didn't connect it in my mind and thought it was the
vocal group The Pied Pipers, on an odd label. A copy was played a couple of
years later at the Canadian Collectors Congress as part of a presentation on
college dance bands and private recordings.

And there are two takes of the Jimmy Stewart "Day After Day", both of which
turned up on vinyl pressings in Toronto a while back.

dl

>>> 78-L at klickitat.78online.com