[78-L] Lost Chords, lost and found

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Wed Mar 16 12:45:34 PDT 2011

I once found a signed copy of Halina Rodzinski's "Our Two Lives" in the fifty
cent bin at my local library. (I already had a copy..picked this one up anyway.)

When the Oshawa library was getting rid of some important reference material
like Nat Shapiro's "Popular Music" and a couple of "Blue Books", the librarian
made sure they went to people who could use them (i.e. me).

dl