[78-L] 5 reasons to hate 78-L

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Mon Mar 14 09:46:29 PDT 2011

On 3/14/2011 12:35 PM, Jeff Lichtman wrote:

>> I take NO responsibility for consuming the milk theotetically
>> once contained in these "milk boxes"...!
>>
>> Steven C. Barr
>
> OK, Steven. It's time for you to invent a new type of beer bottle
> that's shaped just like a milk bottle.

In the scenario for Milhaud's "Le Boeuf Sur le Toit", there's a scene where a
policeman enters the bar and a sign is quickly exposed reading "Only Milk
Served Here". (This is just before the barman lowers a giant fan which chops
off the cop's head. I wonder whether this was ever actually staged as
conceived? Maybe only once..)