[78-L] 5 reasons to hate 78-L

Steven C. Barr stevenc at interlinks.net
Sun Mar 13 19:34:23 PDT 2011

From: "Michael Biel" <mbiel at mbiel.com>
> On 3/12/2011 10:55 PM, David Lennick wrote:
>> On 3/12/2011 10:51 PM, Steven C. Barr wrote:
>>> ...and it took me two evenings to
>>> haul off all the "obsolete" milk boxes...!
>>> Problem is that I'm beginning to experience a serious
>>> shortage of milk boxes...!  Stevem C. Barr
>> Drink more milk.   dl
> But that milk would be long outdated by now!

I take NO responsibility for consuming the milk theotetically
once contained in these "milk boxes"...! To begin with, I suffer
from "lactose intolerance" to a degree...so a glass of milk will
give me a somewhat "upset" tummy. As well, I can no longer
afford milk on my limited pension income; I buy it (for All-
Bran Flakes) when it is on sale for $1/liter...other than that.
it joins T-bone steaks in the ever-increasing group of
"Stuff I once could afford when I was a 'cable guy'...!"

Note also that I try to mainrain a certain standard of
"decency" in acquiring milk boxes...thus I DON'T grab
all that are put outside for the dairy of a morning...!

I just learned the hard way why I NEED milk boxes;
bought a batch of about 50 78's at to-days CAPS
meeting...in a large cardboard box...! When I got
them home, one (maybe two?!) of the records had
NOT survived the trip...!

Steven C. Barr