[78-L] RCA dealers' phono?

Robert M. Bratcher Jr. rbratcherjr at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 9 20:17:19 PST 2011

Well the 5Y3-GT was the rectifier. I don't know what they used the 6J5 for
(anybody know?) & either the 6K6-GT's or the 6SQ7's were the final amplifier
tubes in push pull I'm fairly sure. What the other pair of tubes (either 6K6-GT
or 6SQ7) were for I have no idea without looking at the schematic for this amp.
If anybody knows more about this amp & how it works please let us know......