[78-L] 5 reasons to hate 78-L

simmonssomer simmonssomer at comcast.net
Wed Mar 9 14:14:09 PST 2011

Now let's see what you can contribute about your knowledge of 78 records and
music et al Kluwer. All I've seen so far
is nastiness and presonal attacks on Steve Barr and others.. And then you
pretend hypocritically that you were only kidding when you're called on it.
Just poking around ?.......my -ss.!

Al Simmons