[78-L] 5 reasons to hate 78-L

Bill McClung bmcclung78 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 07:55:12 PST 2011

Erwin,

How's this?

1. I'm old and I'm healthy and I paid all my bills this month.

2. Last week in Houston I bought 3,000 78s for $200 and I'm very happy about
it.

3. Also last week my brother-in-law in Austin gave me 24 milk crates he had
"found" near a grocery store and promised more where those came from.  And
they were the good ones.

4. Well, yeah, those f*****g dance bands but we can't all be beboppers.

were exactly who you wrote about.