[78-L] 5 reasons to hate 78-L

DanKj MLK402 at verizon.net
Wed Mar 9 06:39:54 PST 2011

  I kept thinking of ways to react, but was really too dismayed to say anything.  If I don't like list members because
of bad attitude, nastiness, frequent complaining, too many posts, etc - I just add their address to Verizon's "Blocked"
list, and that's sufficient.

  Naming anyone,  especially someone who will read it,  on a 'hate list' is rude and mean-spirited.  't ain't funny, McGee.