[78-L] 5 reasons to hate 78-L

Jeff Sultanof jeffsultanof at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 05:19:48 PST 2011

Even though I don't have much of a 78 collection anymore, I still love them,
still love playing them (usually at archives at this point in my life) and
still love learning about them.

People are generous with their knowledge here, and someone will always look
something up in one of those multi-volume discographies that I can't afford.
And someone else will actually have a copy of the record.

And the delete button is there for a reason.

Jeff Sultanof