[78-L] 78rpm radio stream

Jan Hovers janhovers at gmail.com
Sat Mar 5 07:10:40 PST 2011

Dear friends,

Please allow me to bring my 78RPM radio web stream under your attention.
www.radionomy.com/en/radio/radionostalgia

I developed this radio stream the last two months. It contains lots of jazz,
country, British dance bands but also French chansons, big bands and
crooners, German film stars and Dutch evergreens. The coming 6 months the
station needs to have sufficient listeners to make it worthwhile to keep it
in the air. So I would appreciate it if you would have a try listening to
it, and sending me your remarks to improve the station.

(note: in some newer browsers like Google Chrome you have to wait for about
15 seconds or reload the player to get it started)

Some of you may know me as the keeper of my virtual 78RPM Record Warehouse (
www.radionostalgia.nl) for almost 12 years on the web. Over the years I
received great support from many of you in this group, by giving me
background information on the records in my virtual warehouse. Some of you
are mentioned by name (for example Doug Benson (USA), Al Simmons (USA), Dan
Kjeldgaard (USA),
David Lennick (USA) and Don Ward (Canada) at the 78-l mailing list of
February 2nd, 2006: translating Let's have another cup of coffee
http://www.radionostalgia.nl/78toerenE9.htm)

Well, please let me know what you think of my radio station. I am certainly
looking forward to receiving your remarks and suggestions.

Have a nice weekend!

Best regards from Amsterdam,

Jan Hovers