[78-L] Silly Season on eBay

bruce78rpm at comcast.net bruce78rpm at comcast.net
Thu Mar 3 15:01:33 PST 2011

Yes, this is really silly. The only people this record would have any value to, are any folks around today who are related to the people listed on the record, but certainly a few dollars at the most, not a grand LOL !! I have a personal record same label, and it is by a really great College Jazz Band that performed during the 1920's in the Massachusetts area. I have it posted on youtube. It shows that sometimes you can find some really nice recordings on this label. Take a look.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NaBM90bEo38&feature=email&email=comment_received

Bruce