[78-L] In The Groove - Upcoming Events calendar

Tim McCormick Dad at TheMcCormicks.com
Sat Feb 26 20:41:25 PST 2011

Folks,

	I am getting ready to finish up the April/May edition of In The
Groove.  The biggest problem I have is knowing what upcoming events to list.
I would be very pleased if you could provide me the information for
additional upcoming events, shows and chapter meetings.  What I have thus
far is listed below.  Please E-Mail me at Editor at MAPS-ITG.org with more
event listings:

Upcoming Events

APRIL 3, 2011 - North Reading, Massachusetts -  The Next Meeting of
Massachusetts Old Colony Antique Phonograph Society (MOCAPS) will be hosted
by member Robert Richter at his home at 283 Elm Street on Sunday, April 3rd
from noon until we're done!   All MAPS Members and invited new-member
candidates are welcome to join us for this meeting's theme "Where the sound
begins", demonstrations and presentations about phonograph reproducers and
soundboxes, needles and styli, and needle tins.  We'll rebuild Edison
reproducers and Victor soundboxes.  A key topic for this meeting is
recruiting new members from the six state New England area in conjunction
with MAPS. As always, food, dessert and beverage donations are welcome.
Please call 978 664 4282 or e-mail an RSVP to rjr at bobscomp.com  Robert
Richter.

APRIL 10, 2011 - Wayne Mechanical Music Extravaganza. For details, contact:
Michael Devecka, 206 Park St, Montclair, NJ 07042 - 973-655-9730 email:
mideve at earthlink.net

APRIL 15 & 16, 2011 - Stanton's Spring Auction of Music Machines.

APRIL 15, 2011 - Deadline for June/July In The Groove submissions.

MAY 11-14, 2011 - ARSC Conference in Los Angeles. Website is
www.arsc-audio.org/conference

Send your Event and upcoming MAPS Chapter Meeting information to
Editor at MAPS-ITG.org

Thanks,

Tim

Tim McCormick, President