[78-L] OT? question about RCA Program Transcription audio books

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sun Feb 20 14:42:48 PST 2011

They did use it for soundtracks, for a while..I had "Gay Divorcee" (missing one
reel, I think). Didn't keep it. The sound was exceptionally skewed toward the
high end and the discs were so encrusted with gunk that even after a few
attempts at cleaning it, using something that could probably dissolve cinder
blocks, it was still more than marginally listenable. Graham Newton will
remember what was used in the cleaning.

dl