[78-L] Osvaldo Fresedo LP question (so off topic I guess)

Glenn Longwell glongwell at snet.net
Sat Feb 19 11:09:50 PST 2011

He recorded 78s but that's not what I'm asking about.

In the collection of 78s I brought home yesterday I brought home a few LPs.  One was a 2 lp Stan Freberg so was appropriate to see the other thread.  But I digress.

There were 2 acetates of Osvaldo Fresedo on the Gotham label.  The date is 10/31/63.  There are only 2 songs on one of the discs, labeled Side 3.  The other disc is simply labeled Side 1 and Side 2.  There's no album name anywhere nor are there matrix numbers to be found anywhere.  I can't find anything about him releasing anything on Gotham.  Anyone know if he did?

Thanks,
Glenn