[78-L] more on the 8000 AFRS ETs discovered recently

Jeff Sultanof jeffsultanof at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 18:18:27 PST 2011

I know that back in the early days of Ebay, Hoagy Bix Carmichael, Hoagy's
son, used to bid on things that Hoagy had something to do with. He told me
that he won a number of transcriptions of his father's radio appearances,
which were added to the Carmichael collection at the University of Indiana.

Jeff Sultanof