[78-L] Armando Orefiche and Havana Cuban Boys

Kristjan Saag saag at telia.com
Fri Feb 18 10:48:25 PST 2011

Armando Orefiche was an original member of the Lecuona Cuban Boys, and formed his own group, La Havana Cuban Boys, in the mid 40's. In the 1960's he settled  in Spain for a new career as pianist.
If you give me the titles from the 6-record set I may be able to date the discs for you.
There's more about him here:
http://www.passiondiscs.co.uk/e_pages/salsa_e/kbox3444.htm
Kristjan