[78-L] Lifting of the Spirits

Glenn Longwell glongwell at snet.net
Fri Feb 18 09:09:42 PST 2011

Well, here in the Northeast US it's been a tough winter.  Maybe because of this there have been almost no tag/estate sales in my area and if there were, didn't look promising or didn't go because of the weather.  So I don't think I've bought a single record yet this year doing that.  Finally, the drought of records is over.  Today it was 55 degrees and just came home from an estate sale with over 100 records, mostly jazz albums on Asch, Disc, Stinson, Columbia, Decca, Victor and a variety of singles.

It just feels good to get out "shopping" again.  Spring is just around the corner.

Glenn