[78-L] Bye Bye, Borders

Thatcher Graham thatcher at mediaguide.com
Thu Feb 17 20:45:21 PST 2011

Supposing I'm not hit by a truck and estimating based on the general
family longevity... I've got at least another 50 years or so. I dont'
feel particularly threatened by the radical Islamic... I'm more likely
to be struck my lightning... or crushed under a toppled stack of 78s.

... the current ebook readers can hold thousands of books and cost just
a couple hundred dollars. My entire library would fit on a Kindle. My
interns don't even own CDs. The idea is foreign and perhaps
uncomfortable to me but physical media could become a novelty within the
next generation.

--
Thatcher Graham
Mediaguide