[78-L] I'm Dickens, He's Fenster

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Thu Feb 17 14:54:07 PST 2011

On 2/17/2011 5:23 PM, Michael Biel wrote:
> ubject: Re: [78-L] I'm Dickens, He's Fenster
>>>>

> I am not pulling your leg but I AM sucking on some oxygen while typing
> this, and I do remember being quite a fan of the original run of
> Dickens/ Fenster.  I've had discs of about three or four episodes.
>
> Mike Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com

Glad to have you back, even suckingly. I was a Dickens & Fenster fan when it
first ran..aside from Astin and Ingels, Dave Ketchum (who made one LP which had
one funny sketch about Summer Camp) and Frank DeVol contributed to the jollity,
the latter totally deadpan a la Charles Butterworth.

Now, where are Calvin and the Colonel?