[78-L] I'm Dickens, He's Fenster

Dan Van Landingham danvanlandingham at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 15 11:50:37 PST 2011

I vaguely remember the series.As a rule,I ignored sitcoms as I found them
anything but funny.The reason I remember the series because we had just one
channel to watch growing up here in Sothwestern Oregon.The one sitcom that
didn't insult my intelligence was M*A*S*H.Al Hendrickson once told me

that he was on "Bonanza","Little House on The Prairie" and several others.