[78-L] Millionaire's Messiah

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Mon Feb 14 08:17:31 PST 2011

It's definitely Victrolac, but I'm not sure where the other spelling
originated. Probably in well-informed articles such as this:
http://tenwatts.blogspot.com/2006/05/transcription-disc.html

Hey, I didn't know RCA was making the stuff in 1929. Live and learn. And that
we've been calling AFRN by the wrong name, AFRS, all these years.

dl