[78-L] Gems from "Rio Rita"

L78rpm at aol.com L78rpm at aol.com
Sat Feb 12 20:11:42 PST 2011

Takes 3 and 4 of Victor 35816 both turn up.

There are also two issued takes from the red-seal Rudolf Friml set (C-9),
Gems from "You're in Love."

A number of "Gems" were re-recorded some time after their initial  release.
 The above examples, though, come from initial recording  sessions.

Paul Charosh

In a message dated 2/12/11 10:57:07 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,