[78-L] You have been unsubscribed from the 78-L mailing list

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sat Feb 12 07:29:25 PST 2011

If you go down to the park today, you'd better go in disguise,
In drainpipe trews and fancy shoes and something intense in ties.
Don't bother to wash -- it's sure to rain;
Remember your cosh and bicycle chain;
Today's the day the Teddy boys have their picnic.

Amazing what you can find with a quick Google..I last saw this in Punch a half
century ago.

dl