[78-L] BREAKING NEWS, OR BRAKING NEWS!

Kevin P. Mostyn lists at mostyn.com
Sat Feb 12 00:09:32 PST 2011

The Library of Congress does NOT have a full set. I have extensively
researched what they have in certain series and they are clearly incomplete.
I have several AFRS discs that the Library does not have. The Library does
not have a catalogue of the AFRS collection but they have been sorted into
series and there are crude finding aids.

There are MANY discs after 1947 that are not released records. Many radio
broadcasts.

Kevin Mostyn