[78-L] You have been unsubscribed from the 78-L mailing list

Steven C. Barr stevenc at interlinks.net
Fri Feb 11 19:27:07 PST 2011

From: <78-l-bounces at klickitat.78online.com>
To: <stevenc at interlinks.net>
Sent: Friday, February 11, 2011 1:09 AM
Subject: You have been unsubscribed from the 78-L mailing list

Just got this message (Feb 11) along with a day's worth of
mostly 78-L messages...?! Put this down to one or more
evil-spirited (and probably VERY young...?!) "computer
geeks" who are expressing their anger with NOT having
becoming rich., famous and powerful...and having thereby
been able to having actual sexual intercourse with another
party of their selected sex/gender...?! Intercourse (f**k)
them and the horse they rode in on...!

Consider that these <expletives deleted> are on their way
to becoming powerful...Gott sei dank that at my age it is
highly unlikely (Haile Sellassie's illegitimate sibling...!)
that I will survive until that occurs...?!

If any 78-Lers own a firearm, their assigned task is to
track down the perpetrator...and filll his/her/its body
with MANY holes!

Steven C. Barr