[78-L] BREAKING NEWS, OR BRAKING NEWS!

J. E. Knox rojoknox at metroeast.org
Fri Feb 11 10:42:11 PST 2011

Greetings from FixitLand!

Thom Whetston wrote:

> AFRTS is calling the disks back for inventory and probable
> destruction.

AAAAAAAARGH

If that comes to pass, it's such a d at mn waste. No respect or concern
for cultural history. And isn't that just like a governmental entity
-- inventory 'em then destroy 'em. Hey IDIOTS -- what's the point of
inventorying something you're gonna DESTROY?!

AAAAAAAARGH

Sigh. I feel a little better. I think...

Take care,

Joe
--
"Evolutionary theory puts mankind on top of the evolutionary ladder.
Cats find this folly quite amusing."--Karl Knox (1960-2005)