[78-L] Short video showing Armed Forces transcriptions discovered at Ft. Lewis/McChord AFB

neechevoneeznayou at gmail.com neechevoneeznayou at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 04:16:37 PST 2011

That would be true of lacquers, no question there. The records under
discussion are all pressed vinyl as far as I know, which is why I have
asked. No one has stated that there were any lacquers in that bunch,
altho I've seen AFRS lacquers at the University of Texas in Austin. Karl
Miller could discuss this better. I have never heard of temps causing
vinyl to self destruct. Has anyone ever seen vinyl delaminate? I'm sure
they can get cold and brittle and dirty, but not delaminate.

joe salerno