[78-L] Short video showing Armed Forces transcriptions discovered at Ft. Lewis/McChord AFB

DanKj MLK402 at verizon.net
Thu Feb 10 00:28:51 PST 2011

----- Original Message -----

> The comment about hot/cold temps causing vinyl to warp, is that true?
>
> joe salerno

 I hope not, because most of my LPs are in the upstairs front hall, which is unheated in winter and slightly less than
hell-hot in summer. Will hafta check those, one of these days.

 Laserdiscs will happily warp if left leaning too far, but they seem to flatten again when squished under a stack of Edison
discs.