[78-L] BREAKING NEWS, OR BRAKING NEWS!

neechevoneeznayou at gmail.com neechevoneeznayou at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 15:41:13 PST 2011

Earlier AFRS library discs had broadcast material on them. The article I
read said they dated as early as 1942 but no labels appear to be that
old so far. I am assuming that what was opened for the camera was what
was easiest in reach, and if it was the first out it was the last in and
MAY have been the latest vintage. Depends on how they had been stored on
shelves when they were still in use. Chronological? Maybe, perhaps, if
the users had been most interested in using the most recent material.

1942 would be the beginning of the AFRS.

joe salerno