[78-L] BREAKING NEWS, OR BRAKING NEWS!

Thomas Whetston thomas.whetston at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 13:08:18 PST 2011

Oh boy, the thing I DO understand.  The index card system leads me to
believe they are library disks.  On the video they are disks from the
early-mid 1950s.  The green and brown ones aren't all that collectable.
Mostly they're half of released vinyl albums.  The powder blue ones aren't
documented anywhete.  If there are Red White and blue ones, it could get
interesting.

Thom Whetston
AFKN 1976-77
SCN 1980-83