[78-L] BREAKING NEWS, OR BRAKING NEWS!

Mark Bardenwerper citrogsa at charter.net
Wed Feb 9 05:37:39 PST 2011

On 2/8/2011 6:09, DanKj wrote:
> Story says they date from 1942-1960, and that the gym is being rewired, not demolished.  They fail to explain how 30 "large"
> boxes would fit into a "narrow" wall space.  Sounds more like a wall was constructed over a closet doorway.
>
> http://www.q13fox.com/news/kcpq-historical-recordings-discovered-during-jblm-renovation-efforts-20110208,0,422490.story

What happens next is crucial. They will either be put in the hands of
someone who wishes to let the information become part of the public
domain, or they will be squirreled away never to be seen again. It will
be difficult to make any money off them, unless they suddenly show up on
Ebay.
What I'd like to see next is a list. I am certain some of them will be
found to be common, but others may be real finds. Can someone contact
that restorer? I'll wager he has a lead.

--
Mark L. Bardenwerper, Sr. #:?)
Technology, thoughtfully, responsibly.