[78-L] April 11 1954

Steven C. Barr stevenc at interlinks.net
Mon Feb 7 20:22:47 PST 2011

From: "Julian Vein" <julianvein at blueyonder.co.uk>
> http://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/Business/April-11-1954-The-most-boring-day-in-the-20th-century.htm
>
> It is claimed that this was the most boring day of the 20th century.
> Anything 78-related happen that day? Nothing shown in Lord 10.0.

I would have been "at home" in our Chicago apartment (311 Belden
Ave. #3) helping my father avoid bill collectors...! A couple of months
later, we unexpectedly (to me) moved to Waynesville, Ill's where my
father had bought a large Edwardian house (built in August 1892,
just before a "panic" [depression]) brought construction to a halt for
a few years...!). Needless to say, I don't recall any details...?!

Steven C. Barr