[78-L] Early electric ?

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Fri Feb 4 07:54:11 PST 2011

True enough, but without elaborating, the writing confirmed what I heard in a
presentation a couple of years ago at the Canadian Collectors Congress about
Orlando Marsh and his experiments and commercial enterprises.

Wackypackia is still open to ridiculous abuses. Letterman showed one a week or
so ago that was amended by the following morning, which said (among other things)

"The Little Bighorn River has also been known as: Custer River, Lil' Wayne,
Weezy F. Baby, Greasy Grass River (Lakota name) and Great Horn River. [1] It is
said to be named after rap impresario Lil Wayne."

dl