[78-L] Film 78 albums

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Wed Feb 2 15:13:54 PST 2011

And of course he didn't put Summer Stock and Easter Parade as the packers,
which would have protected the others. I had a similar experience when someone
sold me the entire TOP TEN set of albums and managed to break a mint copy of
the Jack Benny set, the only one I needed to upgrade.

No extras on Girl Crazy or Fancy Free, sorry..

dl