[78-L] Foxtrot Your Way to Heaven at Cafe de Paris

Euan Rafferty euan at thehcconline.com
Wed Feb 2 11:41:18 PST 2011

Hi ,

Find below and attached some information on the event at Cafe de Paris.

Foxtrot Your Way to Heaven

at

Cafe de Paris

featuring

Michael Law

and his

The Piccadilly Dance Orchestra

also introducing for the first time

The Cafe de Paris Girls

Tuesday 15th February

Reception at 7:30pm

A glamorous evening of:

    • Live Music
    • Dining
    • Dancing
    • Caberet
    • 3 Course Dinner
    • Half bottle of wine
    • Reception drink
    • Black Tie or Period Dress Preferred Dress Code

Tickets: Dinner and Dance = £90 & After Dinner Ticket £40

FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, WE OFFER THREE PAYMENT OPTIONS:
1) BY CHEQUE to “THE PICCADILLY DANCE ORCHESTRA”, 27 Caesar Avenue, Kingsnorth, Ashford, Kent TN23 3PZ
2) BY CREDIT CARD over the phone (please phone 0845 370 0178)
3) BY CREDIT CARD ON OUR WEB SITE at: http://www.pdo.org.uk/performances.html (secure payment / Paypal account NOT required)